Hazelnut Coffee Shake
Adapted from Weight Watchers magazine. This shake point value = 3.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat milk
- 1⁄2 cup sugar-free non-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup hazelnut brewed coffee, chilled
- 3 ice cubes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon superfine sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a chilled tall glass; sprinkle with additional cinnamon, serve immediately.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
I'm really sorry but this just wasn't all I had expected from reading the fabulous reviews. For me the taste of the yogurt really overpowered the taste of the coffee. I liked it and I wish I could say that I loved it. I might try it again with more coffee and less yogurt. Made for ***JULY*** COOKING PHOTO FUN EVENT FOR PHOTOGRAPHERS.