Hawaiian Shrimp Skewers
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Great for a BBQ.
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs fresh shrimp, peeled & deveined
- 40 ounces pineapple chunks (save the juice)
- 1⁄2 lb bacon, cut in slices
- 2 red peppers, sliced
- 1⁄2 lb mushroom cap
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 8 ounces sweet and sour sauce
- 16 skewers
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
- Combine vegetables with shrimp on skewers and place in shallow pan.
- Mix sweet-and-sour sauce with reserved pineapple juice and pour over kabobs.
- Grill or broil kabobs for 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until cooked. Baste often with sauce.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note