Hawaiian Bundt Cake
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour a 10 inch Bundt pan.
- In a large bowl stir the melted butter, eggs and the banana.
- Add the cake mix and crushed pineapple with juice and mix.
- Stir in the 1/2 cup chopped pecans and the coconut.
- Pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 50 - 55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Cool and invert onto cake plate.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!