Its really easy to make & tasty too!
- 3 packets gelatin
- 15 tablespoons cold water
- 1⁄2 liter milk
- 350 g sugar
- 3 packets whipped cream powder or 3 packets whipped cream
- sponge cake base
- locker wafer biscuits
- This is a wonderful cake that keeps in the refrigerator for days looking just like the day you first made it!
- To make it, firstly mix the gelatine with the cold water.
- Heat the milk and add sugar.
- Allow to cool.
- Once cooled, add the gelatine.
- Finally add the whipped cream folding in carefully.
- Either make a thin sponge base or use a bought one.
- Place the sponge in the bottom of a spring from pan.
- Spoon a layer of the milk mixture over the sponge.
- Crush up the biscuits.
- Sprinkle about one-third over the mixture.
- Spoon another layer of the mixture over the crushed wafers and repeat with a layer of crushed wafers.
- Finally spoon the remaining mixture on top.
- Finish with a layer of crushed wafers.
- Chill in the refrigerator until needed.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION