Hash Browns, Sausage, and Bacon Frittata
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place hash browns into lightly sprayed 9"x11" pan and press down evenly to form a crust. Drizzle with butter and bake for 25 minutes.
- Place cheeses, sausage, and bacon over the crust. If desired, cover at this point and refrigerate until the next day.
- Beat milk and eggs together. Pour over cheese and meat.
- Cook in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I am a Yankee transplant to the low country. My mom was English, so my cooking style reflects this. My favorite cookbook was McCall's Cookbook which is no longer in print. I've been married to a gourmand for 41 years, so I get lots of practice cooking. We have three daughters that I share recipes with and seven grandchildren -- none old enough to cook yet, but I think we have some budding chefs!</p>