Hash Browns Potato Salad
photo by mailbelle
- Ready In:
- Poke some holes in the hash brown package with a fork; microwave on High 6 minutes.
- Shake bag to "stir" potatoes; microwave another 6 minutes.
- Open bag and pour into a bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add mayonnaise, mustard, chopped onion, pickle relish, chopped boiled eggs. (Use whatever combination your family likes in their potato salad.).
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I had never made potato salad before because I was too lazy to do all the work. When I saw this recipe I just had to try it. I loved the ease of the recipe but this turned out just OK for us. I followed the recipe exactly as written and it was on the dry side. I ate it but everyone else tried it but said they didn't care for it.