Hash Brown Ham Quiche
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This one is hard to stop eating--Ithink it's the whipping cream...BEWARE! Recipe courtesy of Taste of Home.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 3 cups frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted, divided
- 1 cup monterey jack pepper cheese, shredded
- 1 cup swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 cup cooked ham, diced
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- Press hash brown between paper towels to remove excess moisture.
- Grease a 9":pie plate with 2 teaspoons butter.
- Press hash browns onto the bottom and up the sides of plate.
- Drizzle with remaining butter.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425 for 20 to 25 minutes or until edges are browned.
- Combine cheeses and ham and spread on top of hash browns.
- Whisk eggs, whipping cream, and seasoning salt until combined and pour over ham and hashbrown mixture.
- Reduce heat to 350. Bake uncovered for 20 to 25 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION