Hartson's Bacon - Boiled [Amazingly Simple and Quick]
photo by Bryan Hartson
- Ready In:
- Add 6 slices of uncooked bacon to deep pan.
- Add 1/2 cup water to pan (may add more or less; just cover the bacon). Bacon will move with your fingers easily to position next to each other.
- Cook on high setting until water boils rapidly.
- Reduce heat to medium-high until water is boiled from pan.
- Reduce heat to medium-low; flip bacon.
- Flip Bacon at about 5 minutes. Move outer pieces of bacon in rotation to middle pan bacon for uniform cooking. Cook to desired Crispness. Your bacon will not be as salty or brittle and the taste will be amazing.
- Drain on paper towel.
- Serve as desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am Bryan, a 50 year old, married 22 years (in 2017) and father of three, two girls (19 and 20 years, and one boy, 10. I retired in June 2016 and started documenting some of the recipes I've created. Thinking about going back into the work force (I'm bored). My work life revolved around two of my major jobs, both as a senior leader (you can check out my profile on LinkedIn.com if you're interested)