- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked long grain brown rice
- 1⁄2 cup sliced celery
- 1⁄2 cup sultana
- 1⁄2 cup whole almond, toasted
- 1⁄3 cup kraft fat-free French dressing
- 1 medium tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1 firm pear, cored and diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil or 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 tablespoon ginger in syrup, chopped
- black pepper
- Combine all salad ingredients; toss gently. Chill before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in Keilor Downs, Victoria in Australia. I am a receptionist in Melbourne. My favorite cook books are anything Weight Watchers or Simply 2 good 2 be true also any muffin or scone cook books. I love cooking easy stuff but I love a challange ocasionaly on the weekends when i have a bit more time. My pet peeve is how much capsicum/bell peppers are in recipes now as i am elergic to them.