Harissa (Hot Pepper Sauce)
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces fresh hot chili peppers
- 1⁄2 teaspoon yellow asafoetida powder
- 1 teaspoon ground caraway seed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh ground pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- Place the chilies in a processor and chop until coarsely ground.
- Add the other ingredients and process until smooth.
- Thin with rapeseed oil if required.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Under construction... How I rate... 5 stars - perfect, will make again without any changes. 4 stars - Liked it, will make again again but with changes. 3 stars - had to make major changes but got it to work. 2 stars - had to make major changes and it didn't work. 1 star - went terribly, a waste of time and ingredients, I cried, BF cried the cats cried you get the picture...