Happy Orange Maple Chicken
I decided to make a sweet chicken dish. I had just made a wonderful "Boozy Maple" chicken recipe that I got from a fellow 'Zaar-ite...( Thank you Mirj!!) and I wanted to tweak it some. So I decided to use maple syrup and orange juice (in place of the booze in the other recipe). It worked out just fine!I had time to let them marinate for an hour before cooking, but I believe it would be fine just baking it without the marinating time. You could also use any other chicken or turkey that you like.
- Ready In:
- preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- rinse chicken breasts and pat dry.
- mix together 1/2 cup fresh orange juice and 1/2 cup real maple syrup.
- if you have time, put the chicken in a plastic ziploc bag, pour in the mixture and let sit for an hour.
- put the chicken in a pan, pour the juice / syrup mixture over the chicken.
- cover and bake for about 35 minute.
- uncover and bake for another 5- 10 min or until done.