Handmade Gnocci Dumplings
photo by abigler_06
- Ready In:
35 pieces of gnocci
- Bake (or boil) potato and mash.
- Pour flour into a bowl and add mashed potato.
- Whisk an egg and add to the mixture.
- Add spices and make sure the mix is smooth (can use an electric mixer).
- If needed, add a bit more flour.
- Roll dough into a sausage shape and cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Put back of fork into each piece.
- Boil a pot of water with salt and drop pieces in (6-8 at a time). They are done when they rise to the surface.
- Eat immediately with any pasta sauce.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Cooking is one of my many passions and hobbies. I love creating new, inventive things. My fianc? is French, I am a Kansan, and we are living in England, so I've encountered new and exciting ingredients to play around with.