- Ready In:
- Cook hamburger, breaking into pieces until you see no pink.
- Add minced garlic and sautee for 1 minute.
- Add onion and pepper strips and saute for 2 minutes.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Melt the cheese on top of the dish and divide between four people.
- This will make eight sliders if eaten with rolls. This can be topped with a bit of hot sauce or tomato sauce for an extra kick.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!