photo by gailanng
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Accent seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- Combine the paprika, sea salt, pepper, Accent, brown sugar, garlic powder, onion powder, and cayenne pepper in an airtight container; seal. Shake to combine.
- Mix 2 level teaspoons of seasoning to one pound of hamburger. Form into patties. Cook as usual (grill or pan fry).
- Note: Store remaining seasoning in a cool, dry place between uses.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
We had this seasoning on burgers last night....delicious! I omitted the cayenne (just so I can add it later to mine if no one wants theirs spicy). But my husband and I really liked the flavor of this seasoning. It wasn't overpowering at all, just a very nice blend of flavors. Thank you for a great recipe. I plan to try this on other meats as well!
see 1 more reviews