Hamburger and Rice Casserole
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs hamburger
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- shredded cheese
- 2 1⁄2 cups rice
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- Brown hamburger; season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- Combine cream of chicken, cream of mushroom and rice in a bowl, mix together throughly.
- Spread hamburger evenly over cake pan, then spread soup and rice mixture evenly over hamburger. The rice will needed to be pre-cooked, if it is not instant or quick cooking rice. The rice will need too specify that it cooks within 15 minutes or less, or quick cooking.
- Bake at 400 degrees covered 30 to 45 minutes. Uncover and add shredded cheese to the top, bake again until cheese is melted.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in an RV and am traveling on the road with my family. Daddy is a travel welder and we go where the work is. The girls love to eat home cooked meals. I am a stay at home mom. I think that my favorite cookbook would be to call my mom and ask her for a recipe. She can cook, and create all kinds of recipes off the top of her head and all with leftovers.