Hamburg Potato Soup
- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 4 -6 large potatoes (peeled and cubed)
- 1 whole onion (diced)
- 6 -8 beef bouillon cubes
- 2 carrots (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper (or more)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 3⁄4 full pot water
- boil water.
- add bouillon.
- fry beef into large chunks ( leave just browned ) drain grease.
- and everything to the pot.
- cook for 1/2 hour on low- med heat.
- You can crockpot this as well. It will be even better. (low all day).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I Love cooking and finding new tastes!