Ham With Blueberry Sauce
- Ready In:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Trim the fat from the edge of the ham slice, if necessary.
- Place the ham slice on a rack in a shallow baking pan and bake for 30 minutes.
- In a small saucepan, combine the cornstarch or arrowroot powder and water.
- Stir in the apricot jam, brown sugar, wine, and lemon juice.
- Cook over medium-low heat for 5 to 6 minutes until the sauce is thickened and bubbly.
- Stir in the blueberries and cook 2 to 3 minutes.
- Spoon the sauce over the ham and serve.
- Exchanges: Very Lean Meat Exchange -- 4 Fruit Exchange -- 1 Fat Exchange -- 1/2 Calories -- 224 Calories from Fat -- 56 Total Fat -- 6g Saturated Fat -- 2g Cholesterol -- 60mg Sodium -- 1463mg Carbohydrate -- 12g Dietary Fiber -- 1g Sugars -- 9g Protein -- 27g.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!