Ham & Veggie Skillet
I found this recipe in a local cookbook. A quick, easy weeknight supper. You can use regular potatoes too, just peel & cube them. Cook time is about the same.
- Ready In:
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups fresh green beans or 2 cups frozen green beans
- 4 cups frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1 cup chopped and cooked ham
- black pepper
- seasoning salt or table salt
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Melt butter in a large skillet (electric skillet works great).
- Add potatoes & beans.
- Season with pepper & seasoning salt to your liking.
- Saute until fork tender (about 15-20 minutes).
- Add ham, cook 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese & let stand until melted.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION