Ham Tea Biscuits With Blackberry Mustard or Lemon Herb Butter
photo by Dreamgoddess
- Ready In:
- 1 (24 count) package frozen tea biscuits
- 8 -10 slices country ham, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup blackberry preserves
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh chives, chopped
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- Bake the tea biscuits according to the directions on the package.
- Brown the ham in a hot skillet 1-2 minutes on each side. Cut into small pieces (about the size of the biscuits).
- Split the biscuits in half and fill with the hot ham.
- Place a small amount of either the Blackberry Mustard or Lemon-Herb Butter on top of the ham and replace the biscuit tops.
- Serve while still warm.
- Blackberry Mustard: Stir together the preserves and mustard. Yields about 2/3 cup.
- Lemon-Herb Butter: Combine all ingredients; mix well. Yields about 1/2 cup.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!