Ham & Swiss Stromboli
So easy to throw together, but soooo good. Great for weeknight suppers or an office breakfast. This came from either Southern Living or Taste of Home.
- Ready In:
- 1 (11 ounce) can refrigerated French bread dough
- 6 ounces very thin deli honey-roasted ham
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup swiss cheese, shredded
- creole mustard
- Unroll dough on a greased baking sheet Place ham over dough to 1/2 inch of edges Sprinkle with onions, bacon& cheese Drizzle mustard over-sparingly Roll up jellyroll style starting with the long side.
- Pinch seams to seal& tuck ends under.
- Place seam side down.
- Cut several slits 1/4 inch deep on top of loaf.
- Bake at 350 for 26-30 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This was VERY GOOD. As you can see in my picture, I could not get my dough to stretch out enough to "jellyroll style" so I wrapped the entire piece of dough around it. It worked out great, and took the same amt. of time to bake. I also mixed swiss and cheddar and won't add green onion next time. I will be making this again,as it is so easy.THANKS!!Reply
I'v made this many times, but I thought it came from Quick Cooking, LOL. It is really easy and a good way to use up all kinds of things from the fridge. We fill it with all kinds of stuff and it always turns out. I have to watch though, the middle can come out raw if overstuffed, or if the oven is not at the right temp.Reply