Ham Spread or Dip
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs ham (cooked)
- 8 ounces cream cheese (Philadelphia brand, softened)
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 teaspoons prepared yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sweet relish
- Cut ham into large cubes. Grind cubes in food processor until finely chopped or pureed.
- Place chopped ham into a bowl.
- Place the rest of the ingredients, except for the mayonnaise and sweet relish, into the food processor and process until well mixed.
- Add the ham back to the processor containing the cream cheese mixture and mix until well combined.
- Place the mixture into the bowl and add the mayonnaise and sweet relish. Mix until well combined. Taste for seasoning and add more ketchup, mustard, relish, or anything else that you feel would meet your taste and liking.
- Chill at least 1 hour or more for flavors to blend (not included in prep time).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I was born in 1942 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in this GREAT United States of America. I have since resided in Baltimore Maryland, Atlanta Georgia, Orlando Florida, Fort Lauderdale Florida, Los Angeles California, Selma Oregon, and now in Albuquerque New Mexico. I have enjoyed not only eating, but cooking all my life.