Ham, Hard Salami and Provolone Hoagie
photo by gailanng
- Ready In:
- 1 hoagie roll
- 2 slices deli ham
- 2 slices hard salami
- 1 slice provolone cheese
- 1⁄4 cup shredded lettuce
- 1⁄16 cup fresh onion
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash ground pepper
- Cut open the hoagie bun length-wise.
- Lay down the ham, salami and cheese on the top bun.
- Add shredded lettuce to bottom bun, top with onions, basil, EVOO, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Close the bun!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
What a wonderful lunch this made I used pepperoni for the salami and as I couldn't get provolone cheese at the supermarket I used a sharp cheddar and as I had no fresh basil and mixed a little dry with the dressing and fresh lettuce leaves from the garden and have to say that dressing really lifts this to another level and made a great change from the usual mayo dressings. Thank you Natalie K, made for I Recommend tag game and recommended by Debbwl.