Ham, Egg Cheese Biscuits
- Ready In:
- 2 (8 count) cans Hungry Jack big flaky refrigerated biscuits (this makes 16, you can cut this in half to make 8)
- 4 ounces diced ham (pre-diced is great)
- 4 ounces shredded cheese (pre-shredded is great)
- 8 eggs
- Spray a glass pan with cooking spray.
- Split the flaky layer biscuits in half. If you use two cans, just put one can on the bottom, one can on the top.
- Soft scramble the eggs. (they will finish cooking hard enough in the oven).
- Evenly spread eggs over layer of biscuits.
- Evenly spread diced ham and shredded cheese on top.
- Split second can of flaky layer biscuits and place on top.
- Bake at 325 until biscuits are done. Takes approximately 20-25 minutes, but I start checking them at 15.
Join The Conversation
I was looking for a recipe to make a portable breakfast the night before. This keeps us from needing to buy breakfast out. I've tested this recipe a few times and the nice thing is how quick and easy it is. It is great for lots of company, or to pack up and take away the next morning. The general idea is 1 egg per two biscuits. Sprinkle the other stuff evenly over the top, so your proportions can vary to your tastes or ingredients available. I liked hard cooked eggs (nothing slimy). I enjoy these eggs very much.