Ham & Cheese Whiz Pinwheels!
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Wonderful snack idea for parties! Fast, easy and inexpensive!
- Ready In:
- sliced boiled ham (your choice as to how much to make)
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese, softened or 8 ounces Cheese Whiz
- chopped onion (optional)
- Slather layer of cheese onto slices of ham.
- Add onion onto cheese layer (or skip).
- Stack layers together (however high you choose).
- Then cut into "pie" pieces!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION