Ham, Cheese and Mushroom Breakfast Muffins
- Ready In:
- Heat oven to 400.
- Line 12-cup muffin tin with papers, or coat with non-stick spray.
- Combine all dry ingredients.
- Combine all wet ingredients.
- Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredient mixture until just combined. Gently fold in ham, cheese, and mushrooms until equally distributed in batter.
- Spoon mixture into muffin cups.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- At this point, you can top with additional cheese, turn off oven, and let cheese melt for a few seconds before removing.
- To freeze, wait until muffins are cool and package in sandwich bags. Place muffins in a box or something else study and flat and put in freezer. Once frozen, put all muffins in large Ziploc bag (the extra layer helps prevent freezer burn). I've found that they keep in the freezer for about 2 months, but they rarely last that long in my house. Recipe doubles well for OAMC.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!