Ham and Cheese Pita Pizza
- Ready In:
- 4 pita breads
- 1⁄2 cup tomato sauce (2 tbsp. for each pita)
- 4 slices black forest ham, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- ground black pepper
- 1 pinch dried oregano (optional)
- olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper for quick clean up.
- Place the pita breads onto the baking sheet.
- Spread the tomato sauce evenly over the pitas.
- Top evenly with ham and the two cheeses.
- Season the pizza with salt, pepper and the oregano, if using.
- Drizzle with a little olive oil.
- Bake until the cheese is golden and bubbly, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Cut into quarters and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I live with my husband, four cats, and a sweet mutt named Jada in Scarborough, Ontario, where I work as an elementary school administrative assistant. I have a 31 year old daughter who lives with her boyfriend in nearby Don Mills, along with my sweet granddogs, Frankie and Turbo. I would have to say that my passion is animals, since I have so many of them! <br /><img src=http://images.quizilla.com/H/h0t5auce/1108834307_brown_answer.jpg alt= /> <br /><img src=http://www.recipezaar.com/members/home/532663/cookswithcattitude.JPG alt= /> <br /><img src=http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r271/copperhorse58/CalendarGirlsSwap2009.jpg alt= /> <br /><br />If I had a month off work to do what I please, I would first catch up on my sleep and then just have fun - see a few movies and maybe take a couple of short trips - something that wouldn't break the bank - lol!</p>