Ham and Cheese Foldover
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 lb thinly sliced cooked ham, chopped
- 1 cup broccoli floret
- 4 (1 cup) ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise or 1/2 cup salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard or 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 dash garlic powder
- black pepper
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds or 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Heat oven to 375 degrees, and spray cookie sheet with non-stick spray.
- In large bowl, combine ham, broccoli, cheese, mushrooms, mayonnaise, mustard, and seasonings; mix well.
- Unroll both cans of dough.
- Place dough with long sides together on sprayed cookie sheet, forming 15x12-inch rectangle, and press perforations together to seal.
- Spread ham mixture in strip down the center of dough.
- Fold sides up over ham mixture, and tuck ends in (kind of like an egg roll).
- Brush with beaten egg white and sprinkle top with almonds or sesame seed.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Cool 5 minutes, cut into slices and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a single gal, living on my own; currently working as an Occupational Therapist & living in Cumberland, MD. (It is "God's Country" out here...beautiful!) I LOVE to cook and bake, and love anything that looks, tastes, smells, or even closely resembles a veggie. I LOVE moo-cows, and therefore, cannot bring myself to eat any part of the adorable critters (i.e. NO RED MEAT!!) I love the outdoors, and pride myself on being the master griller on the fire pit. My mother's side of the family is 100% Polish, so I have an inborn passion for cooking...unfortunately, along with that comes a love of eating, too!! But, hey..u only live once, so I say "EAT, DRINK, and BE MERRY!!!"