Ham and Au Gratin Potatoes
- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
- 6 medium potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups diced ham
- 1 cup shredded American cheese
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- In 9x13 casserole dish layer 1/2 the potatoes, onion, ham, and cheese.
- Repeat layers.
- Mix soup, milk, and thyme.
- Pour over top. Cover with foil.
- Bake at 370* for 1 hour 15 minutes or until potatoes are done.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
This was excellent! I prepared the casserole while my kids were napping and then threw it in the oven an hour and a half before supper time. I've been searching for lower calorie meals that would satisfy both my DH and my picky kids - and we all loved this! I used cream of celery rather than mushroom because it was lower in calories and a whole tsp of thyme. Thanks for posting!!
This was very good. I didn't have shredded american so I used shredded cheddar. I also used half & half to make the sauce creamier and it was good. I didn't know how thick to slice my potatoes so next time I will slice them paper thin. Mine I slices thick. Thanks for sharing!!!! I will make this again