MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Great for your next Halloween Party, Mexican Fiesta, or any time your entertaining for that matter! Cooking time does not include time to pop corn.
- Ready In:
- 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 quarts hot popped corn (popped with a hot-air popper)
- 1 cup tiny pretzel stick
- 1 cup golden raisin
- 1⁄2 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1⁄2 cup dry roasted sunflower seeds
- Melt margarine.
- In a small skillet, combine melted margarine, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, and hot sauce. Heat for 1 minute over med-high heat, stirring constantly.
- Place remaining ingredients in a lg. paper bag.
- Pour on margarine-spice mixture.
- Close bag tightly, and shake vigorously to coat evening.
- Pour popcorn mixture into a lg. bowl.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION