Hallmark Party Punch
- Ready In:
- 1 navel orange, thinly sliced and halved
- cranberries, and
- kumquat leaves
- 1 1⁄2 quarts cranberry juice
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup grenadine
- 2 -3 cups vodka (optional)
- 1 quart ginger ale, chilled
- 2 cups club soda, chilled
- Fill a 1 quart ring mold about half full with water; freeze.
- Overlap halved orange slices on top of ice. Arrange cranberries and leaves on oranges. Add just enough water to partially cover cranberries; freeze.
- Combine juices, grenadine syrup, and vodka in a punch bowl; chill until serving time. Unmold ice ring and float decorative side up in the bowl.
- Gently stir in ginger ale and club soda.