Halibut With Saffron Lemon Butter
- Ready In:
- 4 halibut steaks
- 15 -20 shrimp
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- zest of one lemon
- 1 pinch saffron
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon tomato paste
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- chopped green onion
- Pre-heat oven to 475F.
- Mix Butter, Sour cream, Lemon Zest, Saffron, Cumin, Tomato Paste in a bowl and set aside.
- Salt and pepper Halibut steaks and place on an oiled baking sheet.
- Spread 1/2 tbsp butter mixture on top of each steak.
- Place baking sheet with steaks in the oven, set timer for 12 min.
- In saute pan melt remaining butter mixture over med-high heat, add garlic and saute shrimp until done, but do not over-cook, add lemon juice
- Check to see if Halibut is done, flesh will be white and flaking but still moist 12-15 min max.
- Place Halibut steaks on a serving platter and pour shrimp and butter sauce over steaks.
- Garnish with Green Onion and serve imediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
My favorate cookbook is "JOY".