Halibut With Herb Sauce
photo by AmandaInOz
- Ready In:
- Puree first 5 ingredients in processor.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Preheat broiler or prepare grill.
- Brush fish with 2 tbsp oil.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Broil or grill until just opaque in center, about 5 minutes per side.
- Transfer fish to plates.
- Spoon sauce over and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Wonderful recipe for making fish. The flavor of grilled fish is excellent. The herb sauce is easy to make and accentuate the flavors of the herbs. You can use your favorite fish or try different ones. It is so easy to prepare and so fast to make that is is well suited for any occasion. Try it as a starter or as summerly light dish. I will try every time I like to have fish with herbs. Delicious. Thanks for posting