Halibut a La Tunisia
This recipe is adapted from Weber's Real Grilling cookbook. Posted for ZWT 6 2010. You can substitute any firm mild, white, thick fish fillet. Time indicated does not include one hour marinating time.
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (plus more for drizzling over finished dish)
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 24 ounces halibut fillets, about 1 inch thick
- Make the paste: in a small bowl, thoroughly mix all ingredients except halibut fillets.
- Spread the paste evenly on both sides of the halibut fillets. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Grill over direct heat until the halibut just begins to flake when poked with the tip of a knife, about 6 - 8 minutes, turning once midway.
- Remove from grill, drizzle each fillet with a little olive oil and serve immediately.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION