Haddock Fillets in White Wine
Simple, easy, and great tasting. From Southern Living.
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 lbs haddock fillets
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper (or to taste)
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- Sprinkle the fillets with salt and pepper.
- Dredge the fillets lightly in flour.
- Place the fillets in a greased 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Dot with butter and sprinkle with parsley and green onions.
- Pour the wine around the fillets in the baking dish.
- Bake in a 400° oven for 12-14 minutes or until fish flakes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
it's great. i must really lke it to be writing my first review. i used cilantro instead of parsley, olive oil instead of butter, added two cloves of sliced garlic and squeezed about a tbsp of lemon on top. was not fishy, which is my usual complaint. i will definitely make it again. maybe next time i'll saute in a pan to make a little crispy.