Gypsy Stew -- Midwest 1960s Version
photo by David S 2
- Ready In:
- Crumble hamburger in skillet.
- Add diced onion and let cook till meat is browned and onion translucent.
- Drain excess fat if needed.
- Add two cans Campbell's Vegetable Soup and combine to make stew. DO NOT DILUTE!
- Add pepper to taste.
- Serve with bread and butter.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p style=margin: 0.0px 0.0px 13.0px 0.0px; font: 13.0px Arial;><span style=letter-spacing: 0.0px;>I'm what some would call a well experienced individual, or others might term a seasoned citizen... Albeit, I call it Old... old enough to have stumbled upon a recipe's review that appeared so incredibly intriguing I felt immediately compelled to Like it, but found the review was my own.</span></p>