Guilt-Free Dirt & Worms Surprise
photo by FLKeysJen
- Ready In:
8 2/3 cups o'dirt and worms
- 2 (1 1/2 ounce) packages fat-free chocolate instant pudding mix (two four serving size packages of fat-free, sugar-free instant pudding mix)
- 4 cups nonfat milk
- 12 gummy worms, chopped into thirds
- 3 (7/8 ounce) packages reduced-fat oreo cookies, crushed (three 100 Calorie Packs of Oreo Thin Crisps)
- To make the pudding, add both packages of pudding mix to the milk, and beat with a whisk for 2 – 4 minutes (until pudding is thoroughly mixed and thickened).
- Pour pudding into a wide serving bowl and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes to set.
- Once ready to serve, sprinkle worms over the pudding and evenly distribute crushed Oreo Thin Crisps on top.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!