- Ready In:
- lime wedge, for rimming the glass
- margarita salt, if desired
- ice cube
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lime juice
- 3⁄4 - 1 cup premium silver tequila
- 3 tablespoons triple sec
- 3 tablespoons simple syrup, recipe follows
- 1 cup guava juice
- lime slice, for garnishing glass
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- Rub a lime wedge around the edges of a margarita glasses and dip immediately in the margarita salt, if desired, turning to coat.
- Place in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- In a blender, combine the ice, lime juice, tequila, Triple Sec, Simple Syrup, and guava juice and blend until combined and ice cubes are crushed.
- Pour into the chilled glasses, garnish each with a lime slice, and serve immediately.
- Combine sugar and water in a small saucepan and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Cook until sugar is dissolved, about 2 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and cool completely.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!