Guatemalan Corn Cake
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Moist and delicious, with a fun ingredient. Similar to a pound cake.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 1 yellow cake mix
- 1 package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) can cream-style corn, mashed and strained,then add milk to corn to make one cup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Mix all ingredients on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour into greased and floured bundt or tube pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 55 minutes, or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool 15 minutes, then turn out of pan.
- Cool; dust with powdered sugar if desired.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Wonderful cake! My daughter made it for a Spanish project at school and the kids just loved it. She put the corn in the blender instead of mashing it. She used a 15 oz. can of corn instead of a 8.5 oz. She added .25 cup milk. We didn't have a yellow cake mix, so we used white. We got 22 servings out of it! Great recipe!Reply
see 4 more