The best guacamole you will ever eat. Caution...addictive.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 vidalia onion
- 1⁄2 ripe tomatoes
- 1 jalapeno
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro
- 3 avocados
- 1 lime, juice of
- Dice onion, tomato, cilantro, and jalapeno. If you don't like spice, then remove seeds. Place in medium bowl.
- Remove pits from avacados. Spoon the meat of the avacados from the skin. Smash with fork; I use a large meat fork. Add to bowl of vegetables.
- Add juice and salt. Stir well.
- Cover with saran wrap (it should be touching the guacamole to prevent air). Let set for one hour.
- Serve with chips or on tacos, etc.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Delicious - and addictive! Made a half recipe and didn't take long to make for an empty dish. Going to be sharing this recipe! I love cilantro and slowly introducing my family to it - so as usual go with using parsley for a good part of the cilantro and everyone enjoyed! It's going to see to a good many makings for my appetizer table!