Guacamole With a Twist !
photo by oharaj5
- Ready In:
- 2 small avocados, peeled and mashed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 1 medium tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple tidbits (diced canned pineapple)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 dash hot sauce
- In a bowl, mash the avocados and lemon juice with a fork.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients.
- Enjoy with tortilla chips !
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm Jen, I love to cook and try new things altough for the most part I am better at baking. I am addicted to the food network and my family and friends always laugh until they are hungry and come looking for me to fix them somethnig. I am always looking for a great crowd pleasing recipe. I love when people tell me that something I made is the best they have ever had. I depend on this site for those recipes and then I add my own twist. I love comfort foods and recipes that are simple yet elegant. Most of the reciples I have uploaded are tried and true family favorites. It doesn't get much better than this ! <img src="http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg271/MrsTeny/Permanent%20Collection/PACSpring09Iwasadopted.jpg">