Ground Turkey With Crispy Tofu
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 lb ground turkey
- 7 ounces extra firm tofu, cut in slices
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons chili paste
- 2 teaspoons shrimp paste
- In a heated wok with oil, saute tofu until browned and crispy; drain.
- Stir-fry turkey until cooked through; drain.
- Add the garlic, and tofu.
- Gently stir in the seasonings, add fish sauce to taste, and add a little water to make some gravy, if desired.
- Serve with rice or lettuce wraps.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a longtime member since 2002. While I have many recipes here, most of my current recipes are on my food blog at palatablepastime.com I may occasionally post something extra I have here. If you have questions, you can always contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org