Ground Turkey Stew
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
A surprisingly hearty and delicious soup!
- Ready In:
- 20 ounces lean ground turkey
- 6 medium potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 cup carrot, peeled and diced
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1 1⁄2 cups onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup frozen corn
- 8 cups chicken broth
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- salt and pepper (it's always best to wait until the end to salt)
- Saute ground turkey in stock pot.
- Add remaining ingredients. (add enough liquid to cover meat and vegetables).
- Bring to a boil. Cover and reduce heat.
- Simmer for 45 minutes - 1 hour.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION