Ground Chicken and Vegetable Soup
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Light and flavorful
- Ready In:
- 16 ounces frozen vegetables (light)
- 64 ounces chicken broth
- 8 ounces ground chicken
- 1 medium onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes (with juice)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1⁄2 1 1/2 ounces dry barley or 1 1/2 ounces brown rice
- Wilt diced onion in the oil and add the ground chicken and cook until crumbly and done.
- Add vegetables and all other ingredients except salt and pepper.
- Simmer for 15 minutes and add salt and pepper to taste.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note