Ground Beef Chinese Style
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup bell pepper, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups beef broth
- 2 ounces soya sauce
- 1 cup macaroni
- In skillet, brown meat; add onions,garlic and celery.
- Cook until vegetables have softened.
- Add mushrooms and green pepper.
- Let simmer another 5 minutes.
- Add beef broth, soya sauce and macaroni.
- Cover and cook until macaroni is tender.
Join The Conversation
I had to skip using celery, i thought we had some but didn't. Used a smaller elbow noodle, tasted fine. probably used more beef then told.. added green onions. the things i didn't have or added extra i believe didn't change the dish too much. So i believe it's safe to say that this dish is a win! Everyone liked it & i'll definitely be making again.