Ground Beef and Veggie Soup/Crock Pot
Hubby loves vegetable beef soup so I went searching for a recipe. After finding a couple that I liked I experimented and came up with this. Serve with homemade bread and it is a filling meal on a cold winter night. Cook time does not reflect crock pot cooking time.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 (15 ounce) cans diced tomatoes, do not drain
- 2 (10 ounce) cans tomato soup
- 1 (16 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup instant rice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- Brown ground beef and drain if it is too greasy.
- Put ground beef in crock pot.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to crock pot and stir.
- Cover and cook on low 8 hours.