Ground Beef and Au Gratin Potatoes
EASY CASSEROLE Bake which your family will enjoy! When I am pushed for time I prepare this dish, put the timer on and tend to chores! Delicious flavors and just add a salad to complete your dinnr.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 (24 ounce) package o'brien frozen potatoes, thawed
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded (divided)
- 1 (10 ounce) cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup milk
- Brown ground beef using vegetable oil. Set aside and sprinkle with seasoned salt.
- Place thawed potatoes in a 9 x 13 baking dish. Sprinkle with onion and 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Arrange browned beef on top of potato mixture.
- In a small bowl combine mushroom soup, sour cream and milk. Pour over browned beef.
- Bake covered in a 350 degree oven for 55 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup cheese on top and bake uncovered for 5 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 7 more