Grilled Vegetable Fajitas
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Brilliant and healthy recipe! We love it - found it online. I dont put in as much chilli as they specify - I only used 1 teaspoon - but I am not a chilli fan.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup wish bottled Italian dressing
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 6 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 large yellow bell pepper, seeded and quartered
- 1 large red onion, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 (6 ounce) zucchini, cut lengthwise into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 (1/2 lb) meaty fresh tomato, seeded and cut crosswise into 1/2-inch slices
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 1⁄2 cup prepared guacamole
- 4 ounces shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt or 1/2 cup sour cream
- In a small bowl, combine the Italian dressing, chili powder and 2 tablespoons of the cilantro.
- Brush all sides of the pepper, onion, zucchini and tomato with the Italian dressing.
- Grill the vegetables over medium coals, turning once until softened, about 7 minutes for the bell pepper and onion, 5 to 7 minutes for the zucchini, and 1 to 2 minutes for the tomato.
- Wrap the tortillas in foil and warm at the edge of the grill for about 2 minutes.
- Remove vegetables from grill and place on a cutting board. Cut the peppers, squash and tomato into chunks, and separate the onion into rings.
- To serve, spread the tortillas with the guacamole, top with the vegetables, sprinkle with the cheese, roll up and dollop with the yogurt.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION