Grilled Tuna Steak with Nectarine Relish
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
The simple seasoning of the tuna goes very well with the relish.
- Ready In:
- 4 fresh tuna steaks, 1 inch thick
- 4 tablespoons oil
- fresh ground pepper
- 1 red bell pepper, julienned
- 6 firm ripe nectarines, peeled and sliced
- 1 medium red onion, julienned
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄4 cup julienned fresh basil
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- In a bowl, add all the relish ingredients; toss to combine; season with salt and pepper to taste (mixture will be slighly runny).
- Chill relish until ready to serve.
- Rub tuna steaks with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill 4-5 minutes per side over medium-hot grill (do no overcook).
- To serve: spoon relish onto individual plates.
- Place tuna steak on top of relish.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION