Grilled Teriyaki-Orange Turkey Breast
- Ready In:
- 24hrs 12mins
- 1⁄4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup undiluted orange juice concentrate
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 500 g skinless boneless turkey breasts
- Lightly oil grill, then preheat barbecue to medium-high. In a large bowl, stir teriyaki with soy sauce and juice. Stir in garlic and ginger.
- Place the unsliced, skinless boneless turkey breast in a large plastic bag. Pour entire amount of marinade in each bag. Push turkey into marinade and seal bag. Place bag in a bowl and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove turkey from bag and discard marinade. Slice turkey breast against the grain into 1/2-inch (1-cm) slices and grill with lid closed until cooked through and springy when pressed, from 5 to 6 minutes per side.
- Serve immediately. Great with a green salad or coleslaw. Any leftovers can be wrapped and refrigerated up to 3 days. Super for sandwiches the next day at lunch.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/Adopted1smp.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket">