Grilled Summer Burgers
photo by Bergy
- Ready In:
- In a bowl, mix together the first 8 ingredients.
- Shape mixture into 4 hamburger patties.
- Place patties on a prepared grill/direct heat.
- Grill 5 minutes; turn patties over and grill until desired doneness.
- Place patties on buns (toast buns and apply whatever spread you like).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Great flavorful burger. I pan fried it because I thought it may be a bit loose to BBQ however I cut the recipe back to one burger and that may be why. I used a Jalapeno pepper inplace of the green pepper. The horseradish is wonderfujl. Served with lettuce cheese, a slice of Daikon, yellow beefsteak tomato and mushrooms. Into my favorite burger cookbook it goes Thanks NurseDi for another keeper
I made these for my dad and he REALLY liked him! I was shocked because he usually doesn't like peppers in anything! He loves horseradish, so naturally he loved these! I had a slight problem with my burgers falling apart, however I think that's because I am horrible at cookin' burgers! I don't think it was recipe-related. Who knows?! Wonderful flavors though! Thank you so much. Will defintely make again!